What we offer
This is what we have to offer to you:
- A competitive starting salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for the concrete products industry.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- A full-time position in the day shift.
- An innovative organization.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment.
- A flat organizational structure with a positive atmosphere.
- Travel expense reimbursement.
What are your tasks?
Are you looking for a position as a mold builder and do you want to work in a concrete factory that specializes in customized products throughout the Netherlands? Heroyam is looking for you! As a Production Worker/Mold Maker, you will be involved in creating wooden structures. These structures will then be used for prefabricated concrete elements. Together with your friendly and skilled colleagues, you will work daily on constructing a wide range of products, including stairs, platforms, decorative concrete elements, and more.
As a Production Worker, you will be working for a company with extensive experience in prefabricated concrete. It is a young and dynamic company that produces and supplies high-quality concrete elements to customers. The company operates throughout the Netherlands and aims to deliver products of excellent quality. Their goal is to be involved in projects at an early stage to provide optimal collaboration with clients, architects, structural engineers, and end-users. With their broad knowledge and experience, this organization is capable of offering an optimal price-to-quality ratio in partnership with their clients.
What we ask
These are the requirements for the job:
- Some experience in the concrete industry.
- Technical aptitude and a flexible attitude.
- This role involves working in the day shift from Monday - Friday
- Motivation and proficiency in Dutch and/or English.
Apply for this job
Discover our simple application process
Applying for a job with Heroyam is easy! Follow the four simple steps below and start your journey towards finding employment in the Netherlands.